I just can't believe that little Sutton is 1!!! I absolutely adore my little sister, "baby girl" as I sometimes like to call her. We really have become quite a pair and there is quite a bit of "monkey see- monkey do" going on around the Breving house. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of how well we play together and just how much love we already show for one another. There is definitely a lot of hugging and laughing that happens at our house.
Sutton has changed so much over the last year and it has really been neat to watch her grow. She started off at 7lbs 1oz, 20" long and is now 22lbs 6oz, 28 5/8" tall. She is a walking machine and in curious about everything. Probably the biggest difference between me at 1 year and Sutton at 1 year though is how much she "talks". That girl is never quiet! Of course we don't understand too much of what she says, but I'll tell you what, she sure has some stories to tell! She does say some words like baby, doggy, daddy and mommy. She also loves to blow kisses and never ceases to amaze us with how much she understands. Although we can't understand a lot of what comes from her mouth, she truly get so much of what we say to her.
She is also A LOT more opinionated than I ever was at 1. Which makes sense because I didn't have a 2 year old sister to model after like she does, but man alive, that girl knows what she wants! And although her "opions" sometimes make life interesting and can lead to some tantrums, Mommy and Daddy know that it'll be good in the end. No one's ever going to take advantage of that girl, thats for sure!
We had a wonderful birthday part for her and all of our friends and family were here to celebrate.

She wasn't too sure about the smash cake...
Although she wasn't too into her cake at the party, she definately had a grand old time with it when we celebrated as a family on the 31st.
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! We love you so much and are grateful each day for the joy you add to our lives! XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment