Friday, July 1, 2011

June/July Update...

Its amazing how fast Ethan is growing. On July 19th he was 4 months. He is up to 16 lbs (Sutton and I weren't even 13 lbs!) and 25 inches! He is all smiles and gets loved on LOTS by his sisters. Sutton and I ask about his first thing in the morning and love to make him smile. Its not hard though, all we have to do is walk in the room and he lights up. He still isn’t a fan on tummy time but we’re working on it. There’s just too much going on for him to be looking at the floor! ;) That, and Sutton and I can hardly keep our hands off him.

(Check out that mohawk that E is rockin!)

The last couple of months have been busy summer months. We love the pool, playing in the sprinklers and riding bikes. We also recently took a trip to Connor Prairie where we got to see a lot of animals and check out what life in the colonial days was like. Mommy and Daddy weren’t sue if we would really get into it yet but we loved it and will definitely we returning more this summer.

All set to go at Connor Prairie!

We also went on a short vacation to southern Indiana with Grandma and Uncle Stefan. It was at an indoor water park, which was a lot of fun. We also went to a horse barn…Sutton didn’t want anything to do with them but I loved riding them.


No comments: