Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy 9 months E!

We can't believe it that E is 9 months old already! Where does the time go? He is getting to be such a big boy and we love him so much. He may possibly be the happiest baby ever, although he does have the potential to be quite dramatic at times (I wonder where he picked that up??). He has learned “more” in sign language and loves to do “so big”. He's started talking some- baba and dada especially, but doesn't chatter nearly as much as Sutton and I did (I'm sure that isn't because he can't get a word in edgewise around the house!?). Interestingly though he does a lot of happy screaming and yelling (again, surely that isn't because he's trying to keep up with the volume of talk produced by Sutton and I?!). He started crawling about a month ago, is pulling up on everything and he's also working on “cruising” around furniture. And like Sutton, unlike me, he is getting teeth like crazy. I didn't get a tooth until after I was 1 but his are coming in left and right. Fortunately though for everyone they don't seem to be bothering him, which is good since they are popping up 2 at a time. 

Morgan: I weighed 18 lbs 9 oz and am 27.5 inches long.
Sutton: She weighed 19lbs 4oz and is 27.25 inches long
Ethan: He weighs 22lbs 4oz and 29 is inches long...holy cow! Thats almost 4 lbs more than me and 3 lbs more than Sutton! He's definitely a big boy!

No comments: