So now I'm 3 months old and SO BIG! I went to see the Dr today to make sure my ear infection was all better and while I was there they weighed me again. Mommy, Daddy and BaBa Breving had a bet on how much I weighed. BaBa Breving guessed 10lbs 8oz, Daddy had the under and Mommy had the over. Well...Mommy was right (of course!) because I weigh 10lbs 12 oz! Everyone is so proud of how much I have grown. I also slept 11 hours last night which made Mommy VERY happy. Here are a few of my 3 month pictures...MAN AM I CUTE!
2 comments:
morgan you are so beautiful!! you have a kick ass mommie and daddy to love and take care of you...and the dogs aren't bad either. ;)
Hi Morgan you are such a pretty girl!!!! You are one lucky little one to have such a great mommy I do not know your daddy but I bet he is the greatest!!! Good Luck little angel
Post a Comment