Thursday, July 17, 2008

Uncles, Gavin Degraw & Jason Mraz

In order to celebrate my 12 week birthday I went to my first concert! Mommy and Daddy took me to see Gavin Degraw and Jason Mraz with my great Uncles Mike, Chandar and Araia (Uncle Stefan couldn't come because he was at soccer camp). I was so excited I slept through almost all of it! Clearly Araia and Chandar aren't "real" uncles, but they have been best friends of Mommy since she was a kid so they may as well be family. If any of you watch Scrubs you will get it when I say that Araia is a great Bluncle. They were all more than happy to hold me during the concert...I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the pretty ladies that kept coming up to see me! =)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those are really cute pictures. Mostly due to Morgan being in them. ;)