Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beach Beach and more Beach!!





Over the weekend I made my first official trip to the beach. Of course it was just the Indiana Dunes Beach on Lake Michigan, but it was a beach none the less. I went with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Mike and Stefan and Grandma. We went to have christmas pictures taken for Grandma. It was really pretty, but SUPER windy so it was hard for me to keep my eyes open. Here are a couple of pictures that Mommy and Daddy took... and of course a picture of my Daddy and Uncles being silly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

morgan, that picture of your mommie holding you is beautiful! you are so loved!

Katie said...

Cute. I love beach pictures in white and khaki!!!!

Mike said...

the new layout looks pretty great. nice pics

Anonymous said...

Mark and Josie it looks like you have a real beach babe on your hands there. Just a word of advice, keep her away from that Walther kid!