Also, notice how the picture is just of my crib and not the entire nursery. That would be because it still is not finished because the rest of my nursery furniture is STILL NOT HERE, despite being ordered in February! Mommy says to tell you to NEVER EVER shop at USA Baby. Apparently they had to plant the seed to grow the tree to use to make my furniture! Once it finally does get here (hopefully before I'm in college) I'll post nursery pictures. It is so cool. Mommy and Daddy have put a lot of hours into making it very special.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Me & My Big Girl Bed!
YEAH!! So last night was my first night in my crib. I am finally (at almost 4 months old) too big for the bassinet. I am also sleeping through the nights and have been for about a month now. I look so little in the crib though. Sure enough I'll use all the space though... I'm a VERY active little sleeper. Mommy and Daddy learned that they have to start me in the bottom left corner of my crib because by morning I'm all the way to the top right corner, unless of course I decide to take a left turn and skooch completely perpendicular to the way I started. Gosh, even in my sleep I'm a wiggle worm!

Also, notice how the picture is just of my crib and not the entire nursery. That would be because it still is not finished because the rest of my nursery furniture is STILL NOT HERE, despite being ordered in February! Mommy says to tell you to NEVER EVER shop at USA Baby. Apparently they had to plant the seed to grow the tree to use to make my furniture! Once it finally does get here (hopefully before I'm in college) I'll post nursery pictures. It is so cool. Mommy and Daddy have put a lot of hours into making it very special.
Also, notice how the picture is just of my crib and not the entire nursery. That would be because it still is not finished because the rest of my nursery furniture is STILL NOT HERE, despite being ordered in February! Mommy says to tell you to NEVER EVER shop at USA Baby. Apparently they had to plant the seed to grow the tree to use to make my furniture! Once it finally does get here (hopefully before I'm in college) I'll post nursery pictures. It is so cool. Mommy and Daddy have put a lot of hours into making it very special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment