Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Future Bulldogs...



This past weekend was Homecoming at Butler University (Mommy and Daddy's alma mater) and although we didn't actually make it to the football game (they won though!), we did spend all day with friends near the football field at the Storey's house. My friend Clayton was there too and we had a lot of fun together. Clayton is 3 days younger than me but about 6 pounds heavier. Our Mommies put us on the couch together and although we are both still a little wobbly, we sure did a lot of grabbing at each other. The pictures are funny though because it looks like we were fighting, in one it looks like a got him with a right hook, but really we were having a great time cooing and grabbing one another. Another great thing about today was that I got see my most favorite NICU nurse, Ms Michelle. She is also a BU alum and it was actually her house that we were at. I haven't seen her for about 4 months though so it was a very special day for both of us. I just love all my NICU nurses and I know Mommy and Daddy were so moved by how much they cared for me. I was such an amazing little girl all day- in and out of the house dozens of times, passed around for all to hold, napping somewhere other than my crib and lots of commotion but not a single tear was shed or cry was heard. Mommy and Daddy were SO happy. All in all is was a great day and I really hope to see all of my homecoming friends again soon.

1 comment:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.