Party #1 in Indiana...mmm...chocolate cake!
Party #2 at Grandma's with the much more sensible white cake!
And, to top it off, I got EXACTLY what I wanted for my birthday from Mommy and Daddy…my first 2 teeth AND a (to be) baby sister! Yep, that’s right. Until last Wednesday, I was still completely toothless. Grandma kept saying I was going to be the only little girl in pre-school without any teeth but then on Wednesday those little buggers decided to cut through so now I have two very sharp little toofers on the bottom. Yeah for teeth!
Then, on Monday we took a trip to the Drs office and I got to see some great pictures of my new baby sister! Everything looks great so far and we are all super excited that she is another ‘she’. Having a baby sister so close in age to me will be great fun…until we hit our teenage years and drive everyone else in the house crazy! He, he, he…

(My new baby sister...she is laying on her back with her legs curled up and you can see her profile and even some toes!)
I also had my 1 year pictures taken this week and as usual, I was a complete ham! And check out my awesome flower headband that my Mommy's friend made for me!
Lastly, I wanted to share a picture of me that shows just how much I want to be like Daddy. Daddy loves to do People magazine crossword puzzles in the bathroom, so the other night when he wasn’t looking I got into the bathroom, picked the most current issue, found myself Daddy’s special Napoleon Dynamite talking pen and started working away. As you can tell I’m thinking very hard and trying to do my best Daddy impersonation!
1 comment:
It was so great to see you for your birthday!
Post a Comment