Mommy and baby sister Sutton are doing good. Mommy still isn't feeling as good as she did when she was pregnant with me, but has been surprised by how fast the time has gone. She is almost 6 months already! Below is a list of firsts that Daddy did for Sutton at Mommy's 20 week/midway point. He did one for me too and in the past year we've slowly been marking things off the list. We are so lucky to have such a great Daddy!!
On this Mother's Day, I want to look ahead to what our lives will be with 2 daughters. I truly believe that once Morgan came into our lives just over a year ago, we discovered what we were put on this Earth to be. Its a little later than last time, but I couldn't think of a better time to send this to you than Mother's Day. So here are the 20 things that I can't wait to experience with daughter #2 (in no particular order).
1) Introducing her to her big sister
2) Singing songs in the bath tub together
3) Playing dress-up and creating fun character to be
4) Art projects
5) Planting flowers in the yard together
6) Her first real smiles
7) Teaching her how to ride a bike
8) Family bowling nights
9) Camping in the backyard
10) Showing her how to make the perfect S'Mores
11) Making fun gifts together for Mommy (Birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day and just because!)
12) Her 1st baseball game
13) Build sand castles on beach on vacation
14) Family road trips
15) Taking her for a run with me
16) Prom dresses (not REALLY excited about this one, but it is inevitable, so I am embracing it!)
17) Giggles, sounds and 1st words
18) Reading books at bedtime
19) Going sledding and playing in the snow
20) Seeing her face and reaction when I come home from work
Here are some recent pictures of me doing some of the new fun things I like to do (sorry for the quality, some of them were taken with Daddy's phone)...
WHERE'S MORGAN???

THERE SHE IS!! PEEK-A-BOO!!

A STAR IS BORN!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY GLASSES AND WOULD WEAR THEM FROM MORNING TIL NIGHT IF I COULD!
AH, THE PIANO AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE. SURPRISINGLY I AM VERY SOFT ON THE KEYS, BUT I LOVE TO MAKE THEM SING!
HERE I AM SLEEPING WITH A BAG OF POTATO CHIPS. DADDY AND UNCLE MIKE RAN IN THE MINI AND AT THE PRE-RACE PARTY THEY WERE HANDING OUT CHIPS. UNCLE MIKE GAVE ME HIS TO HOLD AND SEVERAL HOURS LATER WHEN IT WAS BED TIME I STILL DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE THEM UP SO INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH ME, DADDY DECIDED IT WOULD BE OK IF I JUST SLEPT WITH THEM. AND IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND THEY WEREN'T THERE, I WAS NOT VERY HAPPY!
No comments:
Post a Comment