Well, I finally decided to do it. Mommy has been saying for weeks that she knew I could but that I just hadn't gotten up the nerve yet and Daddy has been saying that I was just waiting until I had it perfected...well I think they were both a little right. On Tuesday it was like a light switch flipped on and I was off. I just decided to stand up, unassisted and walk across the room like I'd been doing it for weeks. Of course, just to be a little stinker I decided to do it on the one night that Mommy was in Ohio for work but thanks to Daddy and Uncle Stefan we've got some great video...
(I think Mommy very quickly regretted all of the times that she said she wished I could walk because if she thought I was hard to contain before...hehehe!!!
3 comments:
Oh my! Wonderful!
Ashlyn started crawling last week. It's already been a huge transition for us, can only imagine what walking will be like. Very exciting, way to go Morgan!!!
Get ready for some real fun now!
Hope you've stocked up on baby gates already!
I miss the "mummy walk"... it won't be long until she's running all over the place, if not already.
- Neal
Post a Comment