Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sutton update and lots of pictures

Alright everyone, listen up...


So, sister Sutton is now 2 days old and I just love her to pieces, although I don't think I really have any idea how much my life it about to change. Mommy is doing great and is recovering very quickly from the c-section. The whole experience with Sutton was MUCH smoother than it was with me- no emergency c-section, no NICU for sister, no infection and 2 week hospital stay for Mommy- yeah for better luck this time!! In fact Mommy and Sutton will actually both be coming home tomorrow and I can't wait. I miss my Mommy a lot and I know Mommy misses me. Its going to be a huge adjustment for all of us and although Mommy and Daddy are both a little nervous about how they are going to be able to juggle 2 little ones, I'm certain that they will get it figured out. Here are some more pictures of Sutton and the family. Don't forget to continue to check back because we I will continue to add more pictures of us.
Hugs and Kisses, "big sister" Morgan

Mommy and Daddy's last picture before becoming a family of 4....


Sutton just minutes old...


Her first family photo with Mommy and Daddy


Rocking it out for her hearing test...


Check out her peepers....


Mommy and her girls...


Blowing kisses...


MMMMMAAAAAAA... giving even more kisses to baby sister Sutton (complete with sound affects and all)...


Napping on Mommy

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sutton is beautiful!!! You look great Josie. I love the pic of Morgan kissing her little sis. Precious.

Downings said...

CONGRATS on the arrival of baby Sutton!! Glad to see the Breving family is doing well.