Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sutton's first photo shoot



Sutton had her first photo shoot yesterday to get her newborn pictures done. That's one thing Mommy is a little obsessive about- pictures, pictures, pictures.








Life here at the Breving house is definitely in a state of adjustment. Mommy and Daddy are adjusting to having 2 little ones and sleepless nights. I'm still trying to get used to the idea of a sister. Although I love her to pieces (sometimes a little too much) I'm still trying to get used to sharing Mommy and Daddy as well as all of the new things in my house that are "for the baby". I've definitely had more meltdowns in the last week than I've ever had, but I think (and Mommy and Daddy hope) that its just a passing phase. Eventually I won't remember life before Sutton, and in the mean time we will all just keep working at things and taking life one day (and sometimes even one hour) at a time.

Love, Morgan

No comments: