Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!


Halloween! Well this year is was a little crazy. On Friday we made a last minute decision to go to Ohio overnight so that we could watch Uncle "Muffin" (Stefan) play in the district finals for his high school soccer team. They played the #1 ranked school in the state- Springfield Catholic (19-0-1)- and did an AMAZING job. Uncle "Muffin" made some phenomenal stops and I couldn't have been more proud. Unfortunately though they lost, but is was a great game.




I love you Uncle "Muffin".

It was also a real treat because Uncle Mike was in town for the game too.

Then, after the game we rushed home to change and head to our neighbors for the traditional Halloween Block Party. I missed my nap and had already spent a lot of the day in the cold, plus I wasn't really digging the whole costume thing so it started out a little rough. Eventually though I perked up and started to get into the spirit. I was a giraffe and Sutton was a monkey. She slept the whole time though. I wasn't especially into the whole candy thing...I was much more interested in finding leaves, rocks and pine cones.





All in all it was a great night though and I can't wait until next year!

(oh you said, sit WITH her, I thought you said sit ON her!)

(giraffe "isses"....MMMMUUUAAA...XOXO)

2 comments:

Mike said...

A real treat of a post!

Jenna said...

I like the giraffe "isses," too cute! :)