Sutton seems to be on the mend (2 days now with no vomiting!) so we finally made it to the 'punkin' patch today and I was in heaven. I loved the wagon and all of the 'punkins', especially the special little one that Daddy got just for me. It has been raining here though so in preparation for the mud, Mommy decided that she just HAD to buy me yet another pair of boots (this makes 3 now, plus 3 pairs of tennis shoes, a pair of high tops and crocs...Mommy's so proud!). But seriously though, how cute am I in my new Hello Kitty rain boots!?!?!
Sutton on the other hand was not overly moved by all of the excitement...
And this is Mommy and Daddy's attempt to get a picture of Sutton and me together but "someone" wasn't cooperating...
(Make sure to check out my other newer post just below)
No comments:
Post a Comment