Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life is....

Life is...ABOUT PICKING YOUR BATTLES

Like when I want to sleep in my Hello Kitty rain boots...it may not be ideal, but I am at least willing to go down without any tears



Or when put more icing on my face than the cookies...it may have spoiled my dinner, but I had a great time with Mommy



Or when I want to wear pink/brown striped tights, a jean skirt and a red T-shirt that is stained and 30 years old because it used to be Mommy's...it may not have matched exactly, but look at me beginning to assert myself


Or when I don't want to wear any pants at all...so the UPS man may have thought it odd, but it gave Mommy a well needed laugh



Or when I decide to use the bath crayon to color all over my face (and Mommy's and Daddy's) instead of the tub...it may have been messy, but its these moments that you will remember




Life is...A REAL STINKER SOMETIMES

Poor Sutton had pinkeye in both eyes last week, and just in case that wasn't enough, she also had a nasty cold. =(


Life is...ABOUT SISTERS
I'm so excited that Sutton is finally big enough to share the counter with me!


So excited in fact that I tried to share my sacred chocolate milk with her!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute!!!! Did you make it through all the snow ok?

Kate said...

I love the pictures! Too cute that she wanted to sleep in her rain boots!