Friday, February 5, 2010

Water, work, eat and sleep

Well its been a busy month at the Breving house. Sutton has had several "firsts"...

First time swimming





She had a great time and absolutely loved the water. She kicked and splashed and even went under water without any tears. Looks like she's going to be a little fish just like her big sister!


Of course I had to add a picture of myself in my new cute bikini!


First solid foods
OK, I'm ready. Bring it on!
What in the heck was that mom!?!?
OK, so maybe it isn't that bad
Sutton blowing raspberry's with a mouth full of food!

First bath with big Sis


First time falling asleep in big Sis' bed because it was taking her forever to get dressed!


And Morgan had a first too...
Her first "work"! Yep, I saw Mommy's work bag and decided I was going to work too. I walked all around the house saying that I was going to work and I was so proud of myself. Of course it was a job where the dress code allowed pj's and snow boots! (Note that this picture was actually taken in the afternoon. Lately I've been a bit stubborn about taking off my pj's (amongst other things!) and on this particular day I had decide that my snow boots would make a good combo with my "friend" jammies.)

No comments: