Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here comes Elmo Cotton Tail...hipity-hop-hop...



On the Saturday before Easter we went to a Bunny Brunch at the zoo. It was a lot of fun despite my absolute terror of the Easter Bunny. They also had real bunnies, cookie decorating and we got to hang out in the Butterfly Garden.



(A funny little note about this picture...if you look closely you will see that I'm eating paper. Yes, paper. Mommy had gotten me a plate of food, including mini-muffins, set it down in front of me and then went to get her food. When she came back she noticed one of the muffins was gone...the entire muffin. She looked on the floor but when she couldn't find the paper she assumed I was sitting on it or something...that is until they caught me eating the second one...paper and all. In fact, I then proceeded to take a third from Mommy's plate and this time I didn't even want the muffin, only the paper. Never fear though, they did stop me...but not before snapping this picture)









Easter morning with ELMO baskets!!!





Then we had a picnic outside and when I went inside to wash my hands...guess what!?!? The Easter Bunny came by to hide his eggs! I had a great time searching for them and loved eating the jelly beans that were inside. Sutton also loved the eggs because the rattled. Mommy and Daddy were very proud because I counted out half of my eggs to share with her.







No comments: