Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family vacations, Airplanes and Disney!!

Its been a busy and exciting couple of weeks for the Breving Family, kicked off by an amazing trip to Florida. Daddy and Gima both had business meetings in Orlando, so Mommy, Sutton and I decided to tag along. It was my first time on an airplane and I loved it. Sutton and I were both amazingly well behaved on the plane and Mommy was very proud of us. We did a lot of playing while we were there, but the highlights of the trip were Walt Disney World- Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, and a trip to my Great-Aunt Debbie's beach house in Vero Beach.

Disney Character Breakfast

We started our day with a character breakfast. I was so excited to see all of the familiar faces...

...until they got close to me...then I was TERRIFIED!


Sutton on the other hand loved it!


The Magic Kingdom

Playing in Pooh's Corner (a little playground that I played at for hours...Mommy and Daddy were very happy that they had been able to get free tickets because $160 is a steep price to pay for a playground!!!)

Me and Daddy on Dumbo

Taking a little ride with Sutton and Mommy

The best seat in the house

Riding its a small world with Mommy

The Animal Kingdom






Can you see the sheer terror in my face?!

And again...Sutton loved it!!

By Minnie though I was starting to believe that maybe they weren't going to eat me...just so long as I didn't take the death grip off of Daddy's shoulder







I'm not leaving! I don't have to! (This is my new favorite saying...I say it with such conviction and cuteness though that its impossible to deny!)

Vero Beach















Just Horsing Around

I definitely have some of my Uncle Mike's knack for climbing. Never mind that we were visiting Daddy at the fancy Ritz Carleton and I ended up running around in nothing more than a diaper...

SISTERS!!!

(Stay tuned for several more posts about this last month...its been a busy one!)

1 comment:

Robin said...

The pictures from your trip are priceless, Josie! :)