Friday, May 21, 2010

Springtime Fun

The weather has finally turned warm and spring is in full effect.



Sutton and I are loving our time outdoors...Mommy thinks I'd eat and sleep outside if she let me! I got a play house for my birthday that I absolutely adore and my imagination for pretend has grown exponentially! I have been known to spend hours in my house and I have 2 dolls- Baby an Dolly that I just love to take care of (or as in the picture below, Piglet). Mommy and Daddy can't believe how much I have grown and developed over the last 6 months.




I am also a huge fan of bubbles...as is Sutton...




...although I usually end up rubbing the soap all over my arms and face because I like to pretend that it is "lotion".

My birthday was great fun...especially since I got to celebrate it for 3 weekends in a row! Due to scheduling conflicts we ended up doing a couple little parties to try and catch all of the family and I had a total blast at both of them. It was especially special because for some of the family it was the first time that they had ever met Sutton. Also, on my actual birthday we went to see Elmo Live with the Walthers (Clayton is 4 days younger than me) and of course ate cake!





In fact, between the Ariel cake at party #1, the Elmo cake with the Walthers, the Princess cake for party #2 and don't forget the the Disney Princess Cupcakes for school...well we had enough cake to feed an army! We were still eating cake from the week before when it was time to break into a new one but they were soooo yummy! I got some great gifts and it was really nice getting to see everyone.



1 comment:

Kate said...

I love all the new pics of the girls! They are beautiful. Morgan's pink princess cake is awesome! Let's get together again soon!