Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Daddy's job...



We know that being a Daddy is a 24-hour-a-day job with no salary, no raises, no promotions and very few vacations. Daddys are responsible for everything that happens to their children and guilt and self-blame are occupational hazards. Also, Daddys don't get worker's compensation or any other fringe benefits. We know that being a Daddy is one of the hardest jobs ever but we think you do it wonderfully and hope that the rewards and the memories make it all worth while. Happy Father's Day! xoxo Morgan and Sutton


Mommy tried to take a nice picture of the two of us for your special day...it didn't go so well...

I'm looking but Sutton's not...

Sutton's looking but I'm not...

No one's looking...

Ahhh, finally. Not a masterpiece but we're at least both looking and no one's crying!


We also want to say I LOVE YOU to the best "Granpa" and "Baba" in the whole wide world!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love your blog and the recent post about "daddies"! It's so true! I can't wait to show Brandon :) The girls are getting so big and are so beautiful! Love following along...

Sending hugs your way,
Robin