Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silly Sutton, Snow and Summersaults...

Sutton has become quite a character lately. She loves to be naked and loves to wear her sunglasses upside down. She is a huge clown and is really starting to enjoy dressing up and playing pretend…

We had some late snow this year and Sutton and I had a blast playing in it. We made snow angels and a snowman. I don’t know if it’s good or bad for Mommy and Daddy, but Sutton and I are really becoming close. We've always gotten along and love one another, but lately we are both old enough that we can really play together. Mommy and Daddy love it for now, but already know that its going to be a struggle when we are teenagers!





In addition to playing in the snow, I’ve been busy with gymnastics and dance. I love them both and have really shown improvement. Somersaults and kart-wheels were never an issue but the balance beam was a little scary in the beginning. I have kept at it though and am starting to get over my fears. I also love my dance class...anything with music and moving and I’m a happy camper.






No comments: