Saturday, April 30, 2011

Haircuts & Bunnies

Mommy decided 2 things recently…first, we needed to have some Morgan-Mommy time and second, I needed a haircut…so we decided to go to a big girl salon and bond! ;) Aunt Sarah even came and got her hair cut too. I did awesome and had a blast. I did get a little wet because the chairs weren’t exactly designed for little people like me, but that was ok. We just threw my shirt in the dryer and I wore a smock during the cut, which made me feel even more special. Also, Aunt Sarah brought me a candy necklace so I was a happy camper. It was a lot of fun and as a reward for being so good we went for ice cream afterwards. Love you Mommy!



It’s been busy lately though. In addition to some more one on one time with Mommy, we also took our first really “road trip” as a family of 5. Of course it was just to Ohio but it’s amazing how much “stuff” 3 little people need. So after a ton of prep work by Mommy and Daddy, we all loaded up and headed to Ohio for Easter weekend. We had a nice time, although I was not too sure about the Easter Bunny!

No comments: