Friday, April 29, 2011

PARTY TIME!

Because of when Easter was this year and when my cousin’s birthday party was we had to celebrate my birthday a couple of times…I was very upset as you can imagine. ;) We had one party with Daddy’s family around Easter and then another one at the house with my friends and Mommy’s family and then of course one on my actual “birth” day!

Party #1 at Mimi and Baba's


Party #2 at home with my FRIENDS!

Not only did we get to rent a huge bounce house, we also got a "new" swing set (actually Daddy and a couple neighborhood boy carried it down from a neighbors house who no longer needed it- it was large and VERY heavy and took Mommy and Daddy until 2AM to put back together!)

I had the most amazing Toy Story cake that matched the party theme. I LOVED it!


Party #3 at home on 4/25/11

I got the coolest doll house to play with during "quiet time" each day. I can't wait to start playing with it. Sutton liked it too. Although she kept trying to use the dolly furniture for herself! Silly girl! You're toooo big for that dolly chair!

No comments: