Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Potty Time!

WAY TO GO BIG GIRL!!

Mommy and Daddy anticipated that Sutton was going to be a real bear to potty train, especially compared to me because I was super easy. She is soooo stubborn and pees soooo much they fully expected her to be in diapers until she went to pre-school. True to form though, she never ceases to amaze us all. One night when she was getting her jammies on she took her diaper off and literally said, "I decided I don't need these anymore"...and truthfully, that was that! By day 7 she was staying dry 100% of the time and within a month she was in panties for naps and shortly thereafter she was in panties all night! Its amazing! Although I guess given how stubborn she is, we shouldn't be surprised...with this girl, when she puts her mind to something she WILL succeed!

(and note what is in the corner of this picture...a baby of course...)

No comments: