Saturday, March 28, 2009

butterfly bikinis, cringing daddys and my first time at the pool!

Today was another day of firsts...for me AND daddy...

First, me...I went swimming for the first time and LOVED it! Although it took me a little bit of time to figure it all out- the huge looking bathtub, the funny outfit and not being told no for standing up (like in the tub)- once I got the hang of it I had a blast. The pool was great- shallow enough that I could sit and crawl around in parts, but deeper in other areas where I could stand and still have my head above water. Me and Mommy start swim lessons in a couple of weeks so that I'll be 'pool' ready for summer time! I can't wait!



Next, Daddy...Daddy cringed at my clothing for the fist time today! Mommy bought my butterfly bikini when Daddy was out of town (hehehe) and needless to say he wasn't too hot about me having a 2 piece. Although he admitted I looked super cute (which I did, of course!) I think it gave him a little snipit of what he is in for in the next 18 years. Mommy did finally convince him though that there aren't many times in life when a girl's belly can hang out over her bikini bottom and it be cute, so I had better live it up while I can!

No comments: