These pictures are from about a month ago when I went to my first basketball game. I had SO much fun and loved to watch the game. So much in fact, that Mommy and Daddy had a hard time getting me to take my eyes off the game for a photo op...and we all know how much I love photo ops!
We went to the game with some college friends of Mommy and Daddy's (Ms. Michelle was also my NICU nurse) and then after the game we went back to their house for snacks. I got my jammies on and had a bottle and Mommy was just waiting for me to crash, but nope, not me. Since I was the only baby there I was the center of attention, which happens to be the only thing I love more than basketball and photo ops! Needless to say I was going strong until about 11pm! Once they finally got me in the car though, I was out like a light before Mommy even got the car into drive! What a great time!
1 comment:
The Dawgs definitely should have won their first round game...bummer. And yes, it did ruin my bracket for at least one round.
It's great following Morgan's new adventures. Looking forward to following #2 someday as well.
Hope all is well with the Breving family.
Post a Comment