(Oh, and this one is a classic from my Uncle Stefan's wardrobe. Daddy found it while sifting through some of Uncle Stefan's baby clothes...Daddy wanted to keep it but it somehow mysteriously disappeared?!? The best part is that there was actually an entire red plaid outfit that it matched...WOW, thats a lot of plaid...nice threads Uncle Stefan! HeHeHe)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Hats and Hoods, Oh My!
I've so busy playing lately that I haven't been very good about updating my blog. I'm growing fast and changing every day. I love to play with balls and have a pretty good right arm (much to daddy's disappointment- he was hoping I'd be a southpaw). I've also become quite the chatter box, and love to sing and dance to American Idol! I have mastered walking with help, around furniture or with my walk-behind toy...but still haven't gotten up the nerve to do it on my own. Mommy is hoping that the nice weather will motivate me so that I can run and play with my friends (also she keeps saying that its just a matter of time before she gets to big to hold me!). Another thing that I love to play with are hats! Which of course there are plenty of in our house since Daddy too is a hat person! Here are some pics of me and my hats and hood...




(Oh, and this one is a classic from my Uncle Stefan's wardrobe. Daddy found it while sifting through some of Uncle Stefan's baby clothes...Daddy wanted to keep it but it somehow mysteriously disappeared?!? The best part is that there was actually an entire red plaid outfit that it matched...WOW, thats a lot of plaid...nice threads Uncle Stefan! HeHeHe)
(Oh, and this one is a classic from my Uncle Stefan's wardrobe. Daddy found it while sifting through some of Uncle Stefan's baby clothes...Daddy wanted to keep it but it somehow mysteriously disappeared?!? The best part is that there was actually an entire red plaid outfit that it matched...WOW, thats a lot of plaid...nice threads Uncle Stefan! HeHeHe)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to laugh when you said Morgan likes to play with balls. I am sure Mark just LOVES that. Hehe...ok, being very mature right now. :) Hey, how is the baby cookin'?
Post a Comment