"Thats great, but what does that all mean?", you may be asking yourself. Well, let me tell you what it means. It means that Mommy has now carried sister Sutton 2 weeks longer than she did me and that despite a couple of blood pressure spikes, Mommy's health is doing great. Sister Sutton is also looking great. She is up to 5.5 lbs and all of her parts appear to be functioning wonderfully. Because of Mommy's history of eclampsia though (which is the reason I came so early) they aren't going to let her go past 38 weeks, which means Sutton will still be 2 weeks early, but that is WAY better than my 6 weeks early. Which leads me to the Rocky theme song...Its the final count down...dadadada...dadadadada...come on, sing it with me...
Mommy says that since she has reached her goal of 36 weeks, Sutton can come at any time (I think Mommy's getting a little tired of being pregnant). She says that everything is ready for Sutton and that she just can't understand what she is waiting for...
- Went on a date with Daddy... check.
- Got the nursery done and all the clothes washed and hung... check.
- Finished the scrapbook of my first year... check.
- Uncle Mike came home from 3 months in Alaska... check.
Whatever could it be??? Mommy's friend Miss Michelle told her that Sutton was probably waiting for Mommy to get a pedicure so Mommy went right out and schedule that for tomorrow. Maybe that will do it! Auntie Daina said Sutton is just in there doing her hair though, and if that's the case, who knows how long we'll be waiting (especially if she is like Daddy)!!
Mommy has been trying to lay low and listen to her body, but also wants to enjoy her last couple of weeks with me before life changes forever. With all of this hot weather we have been hitting the pool a lot and I love going to the park. At the pool I've learned to blow bubbles and just assume be in the big pool rather than the baby pool. At the park my favorite thing to do is go "bouncy bouncy" on the suspension bridge and climb everything in sight!
We've also been to the IN state fair and the St Vincent NICU reunion. At the fair I loved all of the animals. I just kept talking to them..."Moo moo", "Baa baa" and even a little "Oink oink". They even talked back. I'm not sure what they were saying but we sure had fun.
(Ok, I have to admit, I was a little afraid that this horse was going to try to eat me!)
(Oink Oink Mr. Piggy)
(MMMMMaaaaa, I just LOVE giving kisses!)
(Me just being cute!)
Then at the NICU reunion I got to see even more animals and play at the playground. It was so neat to get to see my NICU nurses again. They were so surprised to see how big I had gotten.
(Weeeee...look Mom, no hands)
(Are you serious? Enough pictures already!)
(Grandma, if you think this dress looks familiar thats because it was Mommy's when she was little. So super cute!)
(Just chilling with the man in my life... Daddy!)
(Hi Mr. Goat...my name is Morgan)
Hugs and Kisses (MMMMMaaaa) to everyone. Talk to you all soon...and who knows, maybe the next time we'll have gone from a family of 3 to a family of 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment