Sunday, August 23, 2009

Uncle Mike, the Zoo and BIG NEWS!!


I love my Uncle Mike and have been missing him all summer because he has been living in Alaska. Uncle Mike is crazy smart and wild in love with the outdoors so what better situation for him than to be working for BP in Alaska. I loved hearing all of his stories about the bears and moose that made running and biking a little more interesting in Alaska than in Ohio, however I missed him dearly. Well, lucky for me he was only gone for the summer and is finally back! Of course he has to back to Penn State for school, but at least he's a little closer than he was this summer. Before moving back to Pennsylvania though he came to visit me for the day and we had SO much fun. I think I giggled all day long, especially when he did his monkey noise. He's such a great Uncle and I love him SO much!





Since our time as a three-some is rapidly disappearing Mommy and Daddy thought that it would be fun to wrap up our animal filled summer with a visit the zoo. We had a great time! I loved the animals and got to ride on the carousel for the first time. I even talked to the monkeys, thanks to Uncle Mike's teachings! Mommy did say though that the zoo and 37 weeks pregnant may not have been the best idea...she was pretty beat by the end.







AND, our BIG NEWS...4 days until sister Sutton's big debut!!! Mommy has been doing great the last couple of weeks, but given her history the Dr's don't want to let her go the full 40 weeks. It just isn't worth risking her heath so instead of the original due date of Sept 14, sister Sutton will be arriving THIS FRIDAY!! We are all so excited and just can't wait to meet her. Wish us all good luck and keep don't forget to check back soon because the next post should have pictures of Sutton!

No comments: