Monday, September 15, 2008
Check out my nursery!
With lots of love, my nursery is finally complete. It has actually been done for a couple of weeks now, but every chance Mommy has to take pictures, I'm sleeping in it. The story of my nursery has been one filled with drama, including my early arrival and furniture that took 6 months to arrive! The first 4 months were spend in a bassinett in the corner of Mommy and Daddy's room with my clothes in totes on their floor and I'll tell you what, finally having my own room is awesome! It took Mommy and Daddy a while to find the bedding that they liked and when the finally did, they got an amazing idea for painting my room. As you can see, the actually painted the bedding pattern on the wall, and let me tell you- that took FOREVER! So long actually that Mommy says she hopes any brothers I might have like pink! The other cool thing about my room are the footballs that were given to me by the Minnesota Vikings and the Cleveland Browns when I was born. Daddy works with both teams and they were so nice to send me some very special football. Mommy says all of my boyfriends are going to love them...Daddy just says there won't be any boyfriends! Silly Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment