Today I am 20 weeks old so to celebrate that I thought I would post the letter that Daddy sent to Mommy when she was 20 weeks pregnant with me. Isn't he just the sweetest!
Since we (ok, YOU) are halfway there today, I thought I would share with you the 20 things that I am most looking forward to doing as we become parents and a new family (in no particular order).
1. Decorating her nursery.
2. Buying really cool girl clothes for her.
3. Taking family walks with the dogs.
4. Teaching her how to kick a soccer ball and her scoring her first goal.
5. Taking her to her first baseball game.
6. Family game nights!
7. Reading her bedtime stories.
8. Her first words.
9. Counting her fingers and toes when she is born.
10. Having her squeeze my finger with her tiny little hand for the first time.
11. Taking her to Skyline Chili for the first time!
12. Sending out birth announcements introducing the world's newest diva.
13. Walking her down the aisle to be married.
14. Putting together puzzles with her.
15. Braiding her hair.
16. Our first family picture.
17. Her first steps.
18. Family naps.
19. Listening to her laugh.
20. Making chocolate chip pancakes on Saturday mornings and watching cartoons.
I can't wait to be a parent with you.
Love you.
1 comment:
Aaawwwww.....
:-)
Post a Comment