
This weekend I went to my first high school soccer game with Mommy, Grandma and Uncle Miguel (AKA Mike). My Uncle Stefan, who I love to pieces, is a freshman in high school this year and is on the varsity soccer team at his school. He is actually the starting goal keeper and is really, really good. Mommy and Daddy have always loved to watch him play, and then this weekend I got my first glimpse of how exciting soccer can be. It was a great time, and although they lost and I was cranky because I had missed my naps that day, I really enjoyed myself and look forward to watching many more games of his. And then hopefully some day, I get to be as good as my uncle and 14 years from now, he can be on the sidelines cheering for me like I did for him...I love you Uncle Stefan.
No comments:
Post a Comment